Due to rising printing and postage costs, our future is in jeopardy if we don’t come up with several thousand dollars within the next two months. We are planning a special 100 page bound edition and a national tour to celebrate our fortieth anniversary, but you may be holding our last issue if we don’t solve our financial difficulties immediately.
What you can do:
* Subscribe today! Subscribers are the backbone of our readership.
* Buy a subscription for a friend or for your local library or info shop.
* Donate whatever you can. Even five dollars pays for a free GI or prisoner subscription.
* Become a Fifth Estate Sustainer. By contributing a regular sum, you receive the paper by First Class mail and ensure our survival. Contact us for information.
* Buy books from our Bookstore in a Barn; see bookstore page.
* Distribute the FE at local events. Contact us for information.
* Hold a benefit for the paper. We’ll be glad to assist.
Help us ensure the FE will celebrate 40 years of rebellion.
Send donations to Fifth Estate, POB 201016, Ferndale MI 48220; fe–at–fifthestate–dot–org. Please make checks to: Fifth Estate.
The Fifth Estate (FE) is published four times per year by a volunteer collective of writers, artists, and editors for whom this project is part of a life dedicated to opposing injustice. We usually reach a general consensus about what articles to publish but rarely agree about every perspective contained within those same articles.
No copyright. No paid staff.
No paid advertisements.
Detroit Collective & Subscription Office
PO Box 201016
Ferndale, MI 48220
Tennessee Collective & Fifth Estate Books
PO Box 6
Liberty, TN 37095