Unless we build a sustained practice of free relationships and liberated lives, we risk lengthening the long list of those who have created partial revolutions. The revolution is inside as well as outside ourselves. Misery and alienation reproduce themselves–not just in authoritarian institutions–but in our own character structure, imprisoned by the catastrophe of repressive consciousness.
In the spirit of such pioneers as Wilhelm Reich and R.D. Laing, we seek original articles and artwork for our Winter 2005-06 issue on the theme “Psychology of Freedom.”
* Feature articles and essays: 1500-3000 words; News, reviews, and reports: 700 words.
* Electronic contributions are preferred: fe <<a t>> fifthestate <<d o t>> org
* Contributions sent by regular mail should include a disk and hard copy: PO Box 6, Liberty, TN 37095
* Deadline for first drafts: October 15
Upcoming Themes and Deadlines
* Spring 2006: 120th anniversary of Haymarket and 70th anniversary of Spain.
Deadline: January 1, 2006
* Summer 2006: Anarchist Literature
Deadline: April 1, 2006